NS or N&W

Wed May 20 08:21:55 EDT 2020

Yes the CNO&TP still exists but no NS equipment carries that sub lettering.  The Board of Cincinnati voted to sell the RR to NS but someone on the board finally asked how high taxes would go to replace the lost revenue.

The NCRR is leased as well but no Southern or NS equipment carried the lettering.

> But the CNO&TP still exists. It is owned by the City of Cincinnati, has its own Board, and is leased to Norfolk Southern for operation.
>
> Sent from my LG K10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC