N&W Passenger Cars in Armour Yellow Paint

Thu May 14 08:40:41 EDT 2020

Bill:

It looks like there were 12 cars total, based on the decal set that Richard Shell at ShellScale decals created.

Named cars are as follows:
Western Lake
Western Sunset
National Homes
Western View
Western Scene
National Unity
National Colors

Numbered Cars: #202, #203, #1427, #1428, #1429, #1430, #1612, #1613, #1834, #1835, #1836, #1837

 https://www.shellscale.com/ho123.htm
ho123 - ShellScale Decals<https://www.shellscale.com/ho123.htm>
HO123 - $5.99 Per Set. N123 - $4.99 Per Set. ShellScale Decals O123 - $8.99 per set. (Set includes two of each sheet for a minimum of two smoothside cars and a dome etc.) This set is for Norfolk and Western's fleet of streamlined passenger cars and sleepers. Printed in Dulux Gold it includes heralds for both the Powhatan Arrow and the Pocahontas.
www.shellscale.com
ShellScale Decals Set 134 - Norfolk and Western Passenger Cars in Union Pacific Colors - This set is for Norfolk and Western Passenger Cars painted for Union Pacific's City of St. Louis car pool.  HO Scale and O Scale sets includes two sheets.

This set included coach (chair car) numbers 1427, 1428, 1429 and 1430. Dome cars 1612 and 1613, and coach 1834, 1835, 1836 and 1837.

Also included are 4 Bedroom-12 Roomette cars Western Scene, Western Sunset, Western View and Western Lake. Sleepers National Colors, National Unity and National Homes are also included.

Russ Goodwin
Oakwood, GA