V&T Roadbed

Sun Apr 26 10:16:39 EDT 2020

Thanks for sharing, Bruce. I really enjoyed that, and it helps to bring
alive the story of the V&T (as well as the AM&O). I'm having fun using
Google Maps now to explore that terrain. The narrator mentioned she was
within 50 feet of the NS roadbed, so I guess they did a fair bit of
straightening through there.

Stephen Warren
Roanoke