Fw: Questions?? Fw: [DieselRosterData] NS Roster Changes February 2020

Mon Mar 9 20:23:27 EDT 2020

Thanks Russ for taking your time to answer the questions that Herb and I wanted answered. I’m sure that your answers will be of interest to others on my “RXR (Railroad) Superfans” email list. As I have said many times, assistance in finding out answers to questions like these are just one small reason to become a N&WHS member.
Regards,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908