N&W Clocks

Thu Feb 20 17:10:02 EST 2020

Jim -  Thanks for the clock information.  That confirms what Tom Aker told me years ago when I purchased a Seth Thomas #2 clock with an oak case from him.  Tom told me that it was from the N&W but there is no documentation on my clock.  I have seen some of these clocks that did have the shipping tags.

Ron Muldowney