What was disposition of Harry Borsum's slide collection

Thu Feb 20 10:57:41 EST 2020

Ken Miller answered my question a few days ago re: O H (Harry) Borsum but
didn't know what happened to his slide collection.  Ken's research indicates
that Harry died in 1996 at the age of 75.  I have several of Harry's
Southern slides taken in Monroe during the late 60s and have seen his photos
in several books, including SOU and N&W related ones.  He was an avid
passenger train/car photographer.  I've been told he has a photo spread in
Southern in Color Vol 3 showing an office car special on the Murphy Branch.
A copy of that book is in-transit to me now.

Does someone know what happened to Harry's slide collection?  Did Morning
Sun buy it?

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/