NS To Close Down Roanoke

Tue Feb 18 09:54:01 EST 2020

Read just yesterday on a Facebook posting that the roundhouse in Williamson, WV is slated to be razed. Not sure what other structures are on the chopping block in Williamson. Also, Ron Flanary has also posted that the facilities of the Interstate Railroad in Andover, VA are also to be razed. Dates were not posted on either thread. While I hope these threads are not accurate, I find it hard to believe them being false as PSR is more about shareholder value than customer service for the transport of goods.

Russ Goodwin
Oakwood, VA