Fw: J Class at Speed - An Interesting Series of Stories

Sun Feb 9 09:22:20 EST 2020

Boy are these some great stories about the top speed of steam locomotives! Reminds me of the old Ford vs. Chevy stories that I grew up hearing! Well boys it’s that time of year. The Daytona 500 is just around the bend. As former NASCAR driver and race announcer Darrel Waltrip says “Let’s go racing boys!” Thanks to the boys of the N&WHS for these interesting stories about speed from back in the day!
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908