ALERT VIRGINIA RAILFANS! Fw: https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Presentation-on-Rockbridge-Railroads-Sunday-567637981.html

Fri Feb 7 12:03:09 EST 2020

This Sunday there is going to be a special presentation on Rockbridge Railroads! This presentation should be of particular interest to the folks that have an interest in both the C&O and I assume the N&W Railways. Please watch the attached video talking about this presentation and take a look at what appears to be an operating layout in the background with a C&O steam Locomotive rolling down the tracks. Anyone that can share with me where this layout is please let me know and give me any details that you know about the layout. Please pass the word about this presentation. I’m sure if there’s a good turnout that it may be done again!
All aboard!
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908