Roanoke,, 1923

Thu Feb 6 13:58:21 EST 2020

Jimmy,

Thanks for this and all you contribute to the Nwhs. I always enjoy your posts and learn a great deal from them.

I will share your email with Brian Wells who is General Manager of Hotel Roanoke and he may be in touch with you by email.

   Ray

Sent from my iPad

 Ray,
    Attached is my scan of the photo. If you need me to scan it in a different format or provide the photo so that HR can make its own scan let me know.
Take care,

Jimmy

<Trip-5_20200129.jpg>