Fw: Bill Bauer and his recordings.

Wed Feb 5 11:34:56 EST 2020

Just why should you become a N&WHS member???
Just to think how many people love trains. I don’t remember ever hearing about Bill Bauer. He and his wife preserved a very important age of steam railroading. I’m so glad that these recordings were saved and many will be available for purchase from the N&WHS. Please consider joining the N&WHS. Your membership dues help preserve railroad history in multiple ways. Thanks to all involved!
All aboard!
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908