CPL signals and how they operate (NW Mailing List)

Wed Jan 29 11:13:05 EST 2020

Jim

The only employee timetables that depicted the signal aspects were when the Virginian merger occurred and the Norfolk, Radford and perhaps Pocahontas Division timetables included a separate aspect directory, that was also issued as a document on its own. There may have been something on the NKP/WAB side but I don’t know that as well.

The place signal indications are shown consistently would be the operating rule books, which were issued now where near as frequently as timetables.

Like other reports, I’ve not heard any examples of a mixed us of amber and substituting color lens unless it was overall change out.

Best
Ken Miller