CPL signals and how they operate

Mon Jan 27 06:03:04 EST 2020

Harry,

     We were lucky at the Huron, OH docks. Our old W&LE tracks ducked
under the Lake Shore mains. We had one of the yard crew drive to the one
highway crossing of River Road and flag it so we could shove blind to
fill the "fast plant" with empties to be loaded with ore coming down the
lake. To keep things simple, those 50 car cuts were handled with no air.

     WJPowers