Scrubbed

Mon Dec 30 09:54:58 EST 2019

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019, at 5:12 AM Jeff wrote:

> What settings can I use to see attachments people post?
> Most of mine are scrubbed.
> Also would it be possible for Jim Cochran to get in contact with me off
> line?

We need to know what program you are using to read your email. Every
program is different and without that bit of detail it is impossible to
advise what setting to change (or a better program to switch to).

As to contact, you would need to provide your email address or other
contact info; the mailing list doesn't show that detail.

Bruce in Blacksburg

brucebharper at gmail.com