Rapido RS-11s

Sat Dec 14 16:09:22 EST 2019

All

The long awaited RS-11 HO scale models have arrived. As you may or may not remember, these were pre-ordered last year.

The Commissary has sent out an email to all people who pre-ordered the models, and will send out a email invoice on Monday/Tuesday.

If you pre-ordered, please check your junk mail.

There, at this point, assuming all pre-orders go through, there are no extra models available. We already have a short wait list for these, if there are any available, I will post to the lists.

To those who got the emails, please respond to them.

Thanks
N&WHS Commissary