Y-6 leases to Pennsy

Thu Dec 12 21:58:57 EST 2019

Hard to believe a steel strike threat would cause such a panic for the railroads nationwide but it certainly affected them all.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

Roger,

    There was an on-going threat of a steel strike and many industries were stock piling inventory to carry them through what they thought would be a long work interruption. Once the strike did come, the steam revival during the retreat turned into a rout.

    WJPowers