GP9 Horns/Bells & N&W Caboose Markers

Thu Nov 21 01:13:03 EST 2019

Howdy gang,

Got a couple good questions for y'all.

1) What type of marker lights/lamps/lanterns? did N&W use to display
markers on class CF cabooses circa late 1950s (around when diesels were
delivered)

2)In the later 50s when the GP9s were delivered what type horn were they
equipped with? and were they equipped with Steel or Bronze bells?

I ask these questions as I am adding sound to a GP9 model and I am about
to build a class CF kit and want to add markers. I figured these being
more historical related questions they were better suited for this list
as opposed to the modeling list.

Thanks for any and all help,

73,

Nathan Simmons