N&W Coffee

Tue Oct 29 16:06:36 EDT 2019

At the moment, we have two bags of whole bean on the shelf, I will get more, but if you want to order it via the website, just put “whole bean” in the notes on the order and that is what we will get. It may be a few weeks before we have more in stock, whoever is the first to order will get those and more to come. We’ve not created a SKU for the whole bean, as most folks tend to order the regular grind.

Ken Miller