Roanoke Belt Line Right-of-Way Question

Tue Oct 29 10:55:35 EDT 2019

Well that’s a bummer Dave. Thx for letting the list know. The arrows came through correctly on the copy I received yesterday. I don’t know how to do the ‘push-pins’ and stuff like Abram so I’m at my techno end. Maybe someone else knows. You should still be able to locate the 6 ore pits without the arrows.    Thx,  John Garner