N&W Coffee

Tue Oct 29 07:28:15 EDT 2019

Amazon and others sell holders that fit your Kuerig that allow you to use any coffee. Creates less trash too.
Tom Cosgrove

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Tuesday, October 29, 2019 NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:
Dave,
I love the N&W coffee. However, around our house, we use K-Cups, so I wish it came in K-Cup form. The Phoebe Snow Company does offer some of their other railroad coffees in K-Cups; just not the N&W. Still, I make it in a French-press coffee mug and savor it, usually after dinner. Enjoy. I agree that it's a great addition to our commissary.
Kert PetersonFircrest, WA

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 19:05:52 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: N&W Coffee

Has anyone else tried the new N&W coffee available from The Commissary?? I have but I'm not a coffee expert, so all I can say is that I liked it.? It seems to be a good middle-of-the-road blend, but I'd be interested in more learned opinions.??

How about its authenticity?? I had some back in 1959-1960 on the Shenandoah Valley runs and a round trip from Christiansburg to Williamson in 1959, but I can't recall anything specific about it.?

IMO it's a good addition to the Commissary's offerings.

Dave Stephenson