Virginian Crazies 2019 edition

Sun Oct 20 14:06:08 EDT 2019

Frank - great report on this year's Crazies! Do you have to be crazy about
the VGN to tag along, or just crazy in general? Sounds like a fun time...

One additional note about David Helmer, as a volunteer he was instrumental
in the fundraising effort to build, and secure estate prints for, the O.
Winston Link Museum in Roanoke. I missed getting to know him by just a few
years when I came on the board there. His daughter, Delta, told me of his
role there. As a board member for many years, he was also close to the
week-to-week administration of the museum, helping them to chart a
sustainable course. He had vast fund-raising connections in the railroad
world, and didn't hesitate to use them.

Stephen Warren - Roanoke