1960 Convention

Tue Oct 8 23:10:41 EDT 2019

Thanks Mike Pierry Jr. for sharing this great contact sheet of history. Glad to see a branch line of the least-photographed line of the steam-era N&W get some overdue attention. Keep ‘em coming, please.Now if some steam-era shots of Glade Spring yard would just turn up! LOL.

Andre Jackson
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad