475 out of the shops at Strasburg

Fri Sep 27 08:39:53 EDT 2019

I don’t know how many were changed, if there was a program to change them all, or what.  They changed a lot of the   E-2s, and there is at least one photo in Thieme’s book of a changed M-2.  The K-1s were built with high headlights, and thank heaven they were changed.  I just wish they’d put visors on them . . .

Ed King