Wasena Belt Line

Tue Sep 24 16:54:27 EDT 2019

Ken

VMT took over the Belt Line a couple years back. They (I think) are setting up a Roanoke and Southern Railway or something like it to run the Belt Line.

The Belt Line is not in good shape, trees as much as six inches in the gauge of the track in places, many, many ties need replacing, bridge work on the east end of the line. To date, I am unaware of anything other than some brush clearing has been done.

Ken Miller