Roundhouses in Roanoke - A Photo

Mon Sep 23 21:15:01 EDT 2019

Abram, Thanks for sharing this scene. It would seem that the south portion of the roundhouse has already been removed even as early as 1960 from this photo. I believe there would be a roof line visible over, and in front of, the Alcos if it was still standing. Do you have any memory/timeline of it being demolished?        John Garner