HACKING ISSUE?

Thu Sep 19 15:48:52 EDT 2019

I'm not versed in e-mail issues, but they have "rules" among the servers for handling email.

It is not being hacked.  It is nothing the sender can do.  It's email protocol and conformity among the servers.

Sometimes the rules change, and e-mails have yet to catch up.  Sometimes the servers have bugs and emails get flagged and/or rejected.

Sometimes it's the provider.  In my case, Comcast is notorious for determining what I can receive or not.  I wish they would let me make that determination!

In some cases, I've gone to another email address (like gmail) so I can receive my email.

Stay alert, and observe what does or does not happen.

Kim Hensley

Huntsville, AL