HACKING ISSUE?

Thu Sep 19 10:58:26 EDT 2019

Gents  I've gotten some notes from NW Modeling List saying my membership has been discontinued because of "Multiple bounces" going back to July?  I'm at a loss and have written again to what I think is a good NW Mailing List address.  I was asking what the best source of mainline/yard/branch ballast is and color - which looks whitish with a few darker flecks of stone in the photos I see in books.
If I need to fix something on my end, please let me know.  Thanks guys.

Ed Svitil
Alpharetta GA
NW Historical Society Member #0317.