ATC and its little eccentricities ...........

Wed Aug 21 16:47:07 EDT 2019

All:

A number of years ago and I don't remember exactly but I would guesstimate
within the past 10-15, the ACL-SAL HS magazine *Lines South* did an article
on the differences between the N&W, RF&P, ACL, SAL and PRR ATC systems and
how none were basically compatible with any other. Not terribly intelligent
might be a kind set of words using today's environment, but nevertheless,
the article was lengthy and informative, although now 10 or so years later,
I don't remember the particulars.

That might be a nice place to dig for information to add onto whatever else
may have already been published (and will be updated as Ken has suggested
to us here) and to put them all in one place for comparison and review
today. Larry Goolsby is one of the movers and shakers in that group
(ACL-SAL) and might have more than what was published in that article.

Somewhere around here I have that magazine, but .................. I dunno
where, but at least I remember it and its' significance to me at the time.

Bob Cohen