Most famous

Fri Aug 16 21:14:08 EDT 2019

Thank you, Mike! We wish more folks would come visit, like the C&O retiree from Ohio, who got a one hour tour and lots of photos today. The Depot is open from 2 until 7 each Wednesday, and from 3 to 5 on Sundays, through September. We also have local folks who will open up and give tours on request to info at theruralretreatdepot.com, or by calling 276-206-2048. Frank Akers, presidentRural Retreat Depot Foundation