Fw: Railroad preservation in Boyce, Virginia

Thu Aug 15 11:03:09 EDT 2019

Greetings,
I would like to thank Dr. Frank Scheer for sending me this kind email along with a summary of Boyce Depot and Railway Mail Service Activities. I will request that Dave Hamilton, Editor of Key, Lock and Lantern News and also Magazine include Dr. Scheer's summary in an upcoming edition of his fine publication. I have heard nothing but positive remarks about Dr. Scheer's railroad preservation efforts at Boyce Depot for years. I would like to request everyone help spread the word about Boyce Depot.
All Aboard?
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and

Lynchburg Railroad Day 2019 Model Train Show Worker - Train Show Date: Saturday, August 10, 2019

LRD 2019 Vendor Tables Rental Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908