Fw: Ron Rosenberg of Ron's Books has passed away | Trains Magazine

Tue Jul 30 08:09:26 EDT 2019

Sad news via Trains.com. Ron Rosenberg of Ron’s Books passes away. Any of you that ever attended the Gaithersburg Md. Railroadiana Show and had an interest in “Train” books probably talked or bought a book about trains from Ron. I didn’t know that he loved the N&W Railway so much until I read this announcement regarding his passing. I am happy to learn that his wife and son will continue with the business.
Please keep Ron’s family in your prayers.
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Railroad Day 2019 Model Train Show Worker - Train Show Date: Saturday, August 10, 2019
LRD 2019 Vendor Tables Rental Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908