Hagerstown question

Mon Jul 8 16:32:40 EDT 2019

The 25 stall WM roundhouse was built in 1910, and as you said, demolished
in 1999.  CVRR had a five stall roundhouse about one quarter mile to the
south, dates unknown, but nothing is left of it, or at least, it's hard to
find in the weeds.  Modern S. Burhans Blvd. bridges over the site.

J. Kelling

--
JK