Fw: C&O 1309 Update

Fri Jun 7 20:27:29 EDT 2019

All any major steam project takes is tons of money. I guess that about sums up this C&O 1309 update. Thanks Brad for sharing.
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Railroad Day 2019 Model Train Show Worker - Train Show Date: Saturday, August 10, 2019
LRD 2019 Vendor Tables Rental Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908