NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 174, Issue 11

Thu Jun 6 12:53:25 EDT 2019

>    I am starting to understand why guys didn?t want to relive that horrible time.  We have a few pictures of Dad with his buddies and the ?tent city? they lived in ? and when it rained, they had a creek flowing thru the middle of their tent.
Whenever someone mentions WW II, I get depressed. My father was MIA, and
we don't know when, where, or how he died. The NatGeo programs are
interesting and educational, and should be more widely circulated to
silence the Holocaust deniers. Although there is a near zero chance, I
keep watching hoping to spot him, or at least his unit.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT

---
https://www.avg.com