Talk Among Friends First Quarter

Fri Feb 22 15:25:44 EST 2019

Greetings all:

Just posted on the web is the First Quarter Talk Among Friends for the First Quarter of 2019.

There are some important things in this issue, which has been updated from the print version that will be on the way to you next week with the Arrow. There will also be a revised Commissary coming in the next few days as well.

One of the important points is the Nominations for Board of Directors.

Second is the Convention coming up in early May. We are hoping to have information available, first via our website next week, and print following shortly after.

https://www.nwhs.org/eTAF/ <https://www.nwhs.org/eTAF/>

Best
Ken Miller