over fire jets. WAS External reducing valves

Thu Feb 21 14:18:41 EST 2019

Bud, Thanks very much for forwarding Gordon’s research. Now we know for sure.

And it confirms what Jim Stapleton of Northernmost VA shared with the list earlier.

“I believe the canisters on the outside are mufflers to reduce the extremely loud sound of the air being pulled into the firebox.”

Nice work all.   John Garner