Bill Gordon's Photos

Fri Feb 1 12:01:31 EST 2019

These are amazing photographs. They would form the basis of a terrific series of books. Or have they already?

Phil Mortimer

Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 12:06 PM
To: NW Mailing List
Subject: Bill Gordon's Photos

The home page of the Bill Gordon flickr collection is:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130647200@N05/

There is a menu bar that has About, Photostream, Albums, etc.

Bill Gordon was an excellent photographer.

- Roger Link

Paul

When you click on the album, say Norfolk and Western, it will open up and you see images down the screen with a few words down on the lower left. If you click on the specific image, it will open up larger, and Bill’s comments are below.

Then you can back out to the album, and choose another image.

Best
Ken