Tennessean consists

Thu Jan 31 16:04:49 EST 2019

Today's questions:  I have 2 photos showing a heavyweight sleeper on the end of the Tennessean that is clearly painted a silver color to match the Southern's new 1941 streamlined equipment, but they are both shots from the front of the train and are too far away for me to see any detail of the cars.  From other reading, I have learned that these were 10 section- 3 double bed room cars from plan 3411E and were named VILLA HEIGHTS, VILLA NOVA, and VILLA VERDE.

My question is, did N&W ever contribute an equivalent Pullman to this train on occasion (such as Sunstar Rose or Vulcan) ?

Thanks,
Brent