Car hoist/crane in Roanoke before the unification of gauge

Sat Jan 19 21:14:05 EST 2019

Hi Peter,
I was one of the folks you talked with, as was Ron Davis (he wrote at least
one article which described the car hoist, and I believe it has an
illustration). You then came into Roanoke and met with Ken Miller.

You have a real gold mine in those images, we'd like to get scans of them
for future articles in the Arrow journal of the NWHS!

Stephen Warren
Roanoke, VA