Location on the Abingdon Branch

Mon Jan 7 15:40:20 EST 2019

Can anyone help me find two locations on the Abingdon Branch - Keller's Field and Brown's Bottom?
Winston Link took many photos at Brown's Bottom, but I've only found one group at Keller's Field, so far (B&W NW673, Color 124C, 60Kn).  One source states they are near Watauga or north of Damascus.  I'd like to get a closer than that.  I have track charts of the branch, but because of the many curves, it's almost impossible to find a track configuration to match the photos.
Thanks!!
Dave Stephenson