Pigeon Creek mine info needed

Thu Jan 3 21:03:29 EST 2019

Why not sell the audio in MP3 format rather than as WAV files? You could easily fit 3 hours of MP3 audio on a single CD. Or skip physical media altogether and sell the recordings as a download. You could even offer the downloads as lower quality MP3 files for a lower price and in a higher quality lossless format such as FLAC for a higher price.

Rob Doorack