Building Made of Coal in Bluefield, WVa

Thu Nov 29 13:55:08 EST 2018

Yes,   like Ken said,  'The Coal House'     White Sulphur Springs .  Rt 60
east on the entrance ramp to I 64 East.   I have a bear around here
somewhere, made from West Virginia ' coal,  from there when they sold stuff
in the 70's.  Its cool
here's a pic https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/11635
Says it was built in 1959.  I think it burned once, but the fire department
saved it.
have a good one.
R. Ervine