Louis Newton

Thu Nov 29 10:55:42 EST 2018

Gordon,

Thank you for this update; I did not know that is relocating to Charlotte.  I first met Louis in early 1975 when I was doing the initial research for my Giant book.  He was referred to me by Bob Claytor and that started a long friendship.  A true gentleman, he lived life with respect for others and by example.  I never hesitated to get him to review my work and it was always a pleasure to be around him.  I always strove for accuracy in my work and Louis help make that so.  Also my life is much richer having known him.  I, too, wish Louis and Sybil the very best in their new home.

Bud Jeffries