Dandy Conklin, One of the First Train Despatchers, and his Connection to Bristol

Mon Nov 19 15:20:08 EST 2018

Mr. Burnett,

Would you mind to share the web site of the Telegraph Wire?

I am an amateur radio operator and use International Morse Code on the air.  I was at the dedication of the restored depot in Rural Retreat last October and enjoyed talking with the volunteer telegraph operators during my visit.  I would like to try to decipher this form of Morse Code.

Many thanks.

Rick Huddle

Delaware, OH