new N&W model

Wed Nov 7 14:29:35 EST 2018

I'd like to let everyone know that Smoky Mountain Model Works is considering the N&W H9 coal hopper as an addition to their list of offerings. The H9 would be available as a resin kit in HO, S and O scales. Please go to their website:http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com click on the tab: "S&O what if", and read about the H9 hopper and some other projects being considered. If you're interested at all in the H9 hopper (of which N&W owned 12,000) then please email them and tell them. The H9 has been amazingly under-represented in model form, we could help correct that situation. Best regards, Ed Burnett, Lynchburg, Virginia