Selling personal items via the list

Thu Nov 1 17:35:35 EDT 2018

 Yeah ,  I'd like to see some stuff for sale on here too.   It really would
be beneficial,  and interesting.   I  don't like  feeding the beast like
'E-pay'  or the other big website store.
 Models, books, certain magazines with N&W or NF & D articles,  calendar,
a speedster,  old gnu,  its all good.   I'd like to pick up a good small
'Station list ' books or the one that had the rules for a district.

I use the delete key now with extreme prejudice,  ( except for a Mike
Pierry Pics !)  I keep those : )

Yeah  that's a great idea.   Buy  Sell  Trade  in subject line   "Looking
For"   That's a good one to.

 sounds good .
R. Ervine
 Fairlawn, VA