New Announcement from Bowser

Thu Nov 1 17:57:34 EDT 2018

Good evening to all,

  Bowser has recently announced the two bay 55 ton "fishbelly" hoppers
(class HL) in HO scale.  These items are due in mid 2019 and I would like to
gauge interest of the followers of this list and our members.  If enough
interested is stated we will investigate selling these hoppers through the
commissary.

  Please click the link for more information.
http://web-extract.constantcontact.com/v1/social_annotation?permalink_uri=2D
dFZlF
<http://web-extract.constantcontact.com/v1/social_annotation?permalink_uri=2
DdFZlF&image_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bowser-trains.com%2Fimages%2FFreight%2F70T
%2F42303.jpg&fbclid=IwAR21BWQ8lCNCPjLE65sx6ckOG54BJ13WKUaBQZJVM18A85tnCB1nuo
zr7To>
&image_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bowser-trains.com%2Fimages%2FFreight%2F70T%2F423
03.jpg&fbclid=IwAR21BWQ8lCNCPjLE65sx6ckOG54BJ13WKUaBQZJVM18A85tnCB1nuozr7To

Regards,

Todd Arnett

President, NWHS