Coal shifters on Pocahontas District

Mon Oct 29 09:06:03 EDT 2018

Thanks for your help, Ed, on the switchers out of Wilcoe and your spelling correction.  Since I don't have your e-mail address, I believe Ken Miller has been sending you my drafts on the Columbus, Kenova and CV Districts, and I thank you for any revisions you have made on them.  Right now I am working on the Pokey District and having a difficult time with the mine shifters.  My previous work of explaining the workings of the Clinchfield for another magazine has been child's play compared to figuring out the various movements on the Pokey (Over 40 trains at a time on one district as opposed to perhaps as many as 22 trains at a time on two "districts" on the CRR back in the early 80s) .

Glenn