18K Fishbelly Tender Assignments

Tue Oct 23 10:57:12 EDT 2018

Yes, the NWSL fishbelly is the length of a 16k.
Jim Nichols

 Thanks, that's what I was leaning towards, but wanted to get another opinion before I started taking a serious look at modifying tenders for some modeling projects I've been putting off.  On a related note, the NWSL 18K fishbelly in HO scale appears a little short, closer to the actual length of the 18K water bottoms and 16Ks.  Has anyone else noticed this, or am I measuring from the wrong spot?

Marty Flick