Looking for information

Thu Oct 18 08:36:10 EDT 2018

I know that the Railroad Operation Battalions of WWII have been discussed here before.  I have a friend who is researching a relative (now passed) who served with the 720th Railroad Operation Battalion in France and later in Germany.  My friend recalls his relative talking about assisting in the liberation of a concentration camp in or near Germany near the end of the war.
Any help the group could provide about the 720th operational area or exploits would be appreciated.  I have attached a couple of photos that my friend had that shows the type of equipment that the unit used.
Many thanks.

Rick Huddle
Delaware, OH